Watch LIVE on Monday, May 23 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern as we discuss the latest threat to Traditional Medicare: the recently announced REACH program.
Seniors will speak about the dangers of private equity interfering with the patient-doctor relationship, while Congressional Representatives will speak about what they have done, and what we should all plan to do, to protect our seniors.
Confirmed speakers and organizations include:
- Jane Addams Senior Caucus
- California Alliance of Retired Americans
- Puget Sound Advocates for Retirement Action
- Physicians for a National Health Program
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal
- Rep. Katie Porter
“Turning up the heat” toolkit
- Call-in scripts for the White House and Congress
- Call the U.S. Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 between 9:00am and 5:00pm Eastern, Monday through Friday
- Call President Biden at (202) 456-1111 between 11:00am and 3:00pm Eastern, Tuesdays through Thursdays
- One-page handout: Direct Contracting and REACH, Handing Traditional Medicare to Wall Street
- Share your Medicare story: See our one-page handout for tips, and use THIS FORM to share your story
- Post to social media using the hashtag #StopREACH — please link to any or all of our materials!
Don’t forget the petition! Sign our growing petition demanding an end to Medicare REACH. And be sure to let your friends, colleagues, and family members know about this ongoing threat to Traditional Medicare. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.